To Date or Not To Date?
When it comes to romance and that whole guy/girl thing, Christians often have a lot of very important questions. Thankfully, God hasn’t left us in the dark.
Providence Church hosted a two-day seminar where we talked about some of these questions, considered what the Bible says on the matter, and discussed how we can walk out godly relationships with one another.
Speakers: Mike Pierson & Mark Altrogge
Breakout sessions: Jeremy Hetrick & Kate Hetrick
Messages From The Seminar
- “To Date or Not To Date: Is that the Question?”, by Mike Pierson (51 minutes, 5.9MB)
- “Testimony”, by Nate and Sarah Rutman (22 minutes, 2.6MB)
- “Principles That Guide, Part 1″, by Mark Altrogge (59 minutes, 6.8MB)
- “Principles That Guide, Part 2″, by Mark Altrogge (53 minutes, 6.3MB)
- “Testimony”, by Ryan and Christa Hughes (19 minutes, 2.3MB)
Other Recommended Resources
- “Courtship, Shmourtship: What Really Matters in Relationships”, by Joshua Harris (52 minutes, 12MB)
- “Courtship Is A Community Project”, by Joshua Harris (54 minutes, 12.4MB)
Please note: We will not be making the breakout session talks available online.